What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Reveals Powerful Online Profit Techniques That Literally No One Is Talking About.
- A combination of a number of different techniques combined into a potent step-by-step
- Don’t waste money trying out all the different internet marketing techniques
- Scientific techniques – follow it step-by-step in order to have success
- A very simple technique you can use to make money very quickly
- A 3 step method to pocket $200 any time you want
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Project Fast Cash scores 61.86/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.ProjectFastCash.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $99.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ProjectFastCash.com you’ll also be taken through to ProjectFastCash.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)